DIY Autonomo Webinar: Taxes and Facturas
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you considering the idea of starting a business in Spain? Becoming a freelancer? Maybe you’ve been offered work and the employer asks you to become Autonomo. You have a lot of questions on what, how and where to go. You start googling or asking questions on Facebook forums… You hear scary stories of people getting the run around by the Spanish bureaucratic machine. Horror stories of high taxes, crazy social security payments and barely any benefits. The pressure and confusion of this process keeps many people from exploring their full earning potential in Spain or paying a lot of money to someone who can register and run autonomo for you.
While the process takes a bit of effort and finesse, there has never been a better time to become Autonomo. It’s a great way to get a business endeavour quickly up and running and with the new 2018 regulations things have become easier AND more lucrative.
Join our online webinar on “Do It Yourself Autonomo” for part 1: "Registration" and part 2 "Taxes and Facturas" and in the course of a few hours you will have all the information you need about being an autonomo/a in Spain.
I’m as Autonomo/a, what are the consequences?
- what activities are allowed
- what benefits are there?
- what expenses can I deduct against my taxes? And which ones not?
- Should I really declare all my income?
- What happens if I decide to become an employe instead. Or in parallel?
- Autonomo is not for me, how do I cancel?
How to file and pay taxes
- what are my obligations
- what forms you have to file and how often
- important deadlines and regulations
- what bookkeeping is required
- how long and what data to store
- what fines can be applied?
- What happens if I don’t pay (on time)
- I didn’t earn anything, do I still have to file tax returns?
We will also leave time to Q&A at the end of the webinar to cover things that have occurred to you and were not covered.
We only offer 50 spots, hurry up and grab your ticket!
- Part 2- Taxes and Facturas€15€150€0
- Part 1 and 2€25€250€0
- Part 1- How, why and when.€15€150€0